Visit Our Seminary
The Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter allows men who are discerning a priestly vocation to visit the seminary for a period of 3-4 days during the academic year. The seminary is closed throughout the year for various reasons, such as Christmas break, Easter break, summer break, ordinations, etc. These days, which are not available for visits, will be clearly marked on the calendar.
If you wish to visit:
- Please fill out the form below. Select a 3-4 day time frame from the available dates. Your time frame must also include the travel days.
- Click the “send” button and wait for the confirmation message to appear.
- After receiving the visit request, the vocations office will notify you of its approval or ask you to request alternate dates.
- After approval, you may make your travel plans. For more information on planning your visit, please review this document.
Seminary Visit Form
- The Seminary is currently open to receiving visitors, as long as those wishing to visit are comfortable with requesting a visit in the midst of the COVID pandemic.
- Visits are maximum 4 days. This 4 day window must include your traveling days.
- Certain dates are not available for visits. These dates are marked on the calendar.
- The clear selection button only works after both a starting date and ending date have been selected.